Friday 11 December 2009

Incidentally...

... since I've just mentioned Science in School, I guess there is no harm in a little publicity to this magazine I've been collaborating with for almost three years now - mostly translating into Italian, and finally with my first writing effort. ever. (despite the delay...)


It's a great tool for secondary school science teachers and students, with feature articles about the latest discoveries in every scientific field, bios and profiles of scientists and teachers, ideas for didactic activities, and much more...

If you subscribe on their website, you can receive a printed copy of the magazine in English for free. Otherwise, many translations in several European (and non) languages are available online, courtesy of many volunteers and enthusiasts - just like me!

No comments: